Launched in 2015, this company is the leading platform for young people to socialise online. Reaching over 40 million users across 40 countries, this start up is inspired by the best of offline interactions powered by online possibilities. It was designed to enable young people to socialise and connect in the digital world as they would in real life, with peers across the globe, in a safe space. At the same time, the platform relies on numerous tools for user safety, moderation and privacy, to make sure our platform is safe for everyone. Created by three engineer friends with a passion for consumer apps, this startup has already attracted over 40 million young people worldwide, with tens of thousands of new members joining the community every day.
Since its launch in 2015:
- users have formed over 2 billion friendships
- 10 billion text messages sent
- +50 million live video streamed
- 80% users in English speaking countries
As a small and fast team, they can offer a fun and challenging environment where you will instantly see the value of your contribution for our community..
- Take control of terabytes of data
- Recommend good practices to ensure data quality
- Clean, migrate, enhance existing databases to improve performance, business insights, or decrease cost
- Answer any data question another teams could ask by creating reusable visualisations
- Use your knowledge of data to implement defenses against a bad usage of the application
- Databases: Elastic Search, MongoDB, BigTable, BigQuery, Redis
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes on Google Cloud
- Server-side: NodeJS, Express
- Data Science: PyData stack, Tensorflow, Fasttext
- iOS & Android apps: 100% Swift, 100% Kotlin
- Live Techno: WebRTC (C++)
- Client-side: React, Redux
- We are looking for smart, self-motivated software developers to join our team.
- Humility and team spirit will make a difference for this position.
- You love solving issues, and you are hunger to learn and grow in skill and impact.
- Last but not least, you are passionate about social consumer apps!!
- 60-80K€ it depends of your experience
- Carte Lunchr & Mutuelle
- Possibilité de télétravail
Ce poste a été soigneusement choisi par votre coach. Powered by Octopus IT, cabinet d’Experts en Recrutement Tech (CDI et clients finaux uniquement) – Visitez nous pour plus d’opportunités : www.octopusit.fr